by Andrew Pacholyk
Prosperity often encompasses wealth but, it is not just about money! Prosperity encompasses those things which give us abundance, gratitude, appreciation, peace, happiness and health.
Prosperity is your right and reward. You have it and should always recognize it.
Some important values about being prosperous include giving, sharing, accepting compliments and recognizing new beginnings.
1. Prosperity is in your mind’s eye. Another words, it is a state of mind. Most importantly, prosperity is about the emotional view of your life and how you feel about it. This is like a seed that must be planted in order for it to grow.
A seed grows into a healthy plant when it is nurtured and cared for. When it is abused, forgotten, neglected and not nourished it will never grow to its full potential. First, you must plant the seed of prosperity in your mind and then you must nourish this with positive thoughts, aggressive action and keep it alive, always!
2. Energy follows thought. We create our own reality. We attract those things in our lives (money, relationships, employment) that we focus on. Focusing on having less and that is exactly what you will experience. Focusing on having more and this is what we create for ourselves. Program your thoughts to be positive and this energy will follow through.
3. Give up the control. Stop trying to control everything! If you do not realize that not all things are in your control you will be wasting boundless energy worrying about those things you have no control over. You can only do what you can do. A patient once said to me We are not driving the bus. We are passengers in the bus. Have a nice ride!
4. If you are already resisting this thought… you are not trusting of yourself or anyone around you. This includes the Universe! Resistance slows all things.
It is up to you to find the free flow in your life. If we can surround ourselves, we can gain great insight, release great stress and learn that vulnerability can be both enlightening and educating. It is time to let go and learn these lessons.
5. Pay attention to what you DO have NOW. Just wanting something isn’t enough, because we still continue to think about what we don’t have. Everyone is brought into this world with great gifts. Realizing what these are, can be found by appreciating what you have right now! Pay attention.
6. Appreciate all your life’s abundance. You will realize just how much
Prosperity you do have. There is nothing worse than seeing someone who is Ungrateful! Of course, it is human nature to want more, but not at the expense of your own happiness. Some people are so caught up in wanting more, they miss out on experiencing the current abundance they have now. Only when this is gone, do they realize what they had…when it is often too late.